October 30, 2018

Harper's First Birthday


I'm not sure how it happened so fast, but we celebrated Harper's first birthday a couple weeks ago. Yes I know I'm very behind on blogging. Let's just say life got in the way. I wanted to go simple for Harper's party. I knew that we weren't inviting a lot of people and I didn't have the time or energy to go all out like I usually do. I chose a very simple yet elegant theme of white and pink florals.



I made the "one" decor out of a wooden embroidery that I found in my craft box. I cut the burlap ribbon from a roll of burlap that I had in my Christmas wrapping container. The faux eucalyptus and wooden letters were on clearance at Hobby Lobby. If you are local, True Colors Floral is the best place to get and flowers! The ladies are so kind and their flowers are always in the best condition and their prices are amazing! I bought just a few roses and some greenery fillers to add to the cakes. It was so simple and easy! Harper absolutely loves dogs so I decided that these stuffed dogs from IKEA were the perfect treats for the kids to take home with them.



I am still in complete denial that my baby girl is one year old already. We had such a good party day!

Happy 1st Birthday, Harper Noel!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment