June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap

Between home renovation shopping, packing & family time, we may or may not have gotten sleep this weekend. I promised Seth that next Father's Day will not be so crazy busy. On the plus side I had my camera with me!

Here is our Father's Day weekend in pictures.


This is what Seth got for Father's Day. I paired it with a new Browning tee shirt & a Real Tree camo onesie for Ryder. Betcha didn't know Seth likes to go bow hunting.





My mom had us over for dinner where we enjoyed delicious grilled chicken & grilled potatoes & peppers, muffins & dirt cake!!!!
I couldn't think of anything better to serve my boys.







I will most likely be MIA from the blog for the next week. We have a very busy week & moving day is this weekend. I'm hoping to have everything unpacked & settled within a few days because then it's off to camping! I am ready for this mini vacation. So ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment