May 16, 2014

Family Vacation Style

Next month we will be taking our first family vacation! I'm excited & nervous all at the same time because we are going camping on Lake Michigan! I have never camped in a tent before. Ever. I have gone camping in an RV plenty of times as a child, but never a tent. So not only will I be experiencing tent camping for the first time for 3 days but we will also have a 10 month old with us! Eek!

This is something that I want to do with Ryder though. I want to get him outdoors & let him be a boy. Even if this means that I have to sacrifice things that I hate. Like bugs, dirt & no amenities. Which isn't true. We do have hook ups at our camp site & we are close to the bathhouse.

I have been putting together a little wardrobe for Ryder & I for our camping vacation. I decided to go with colors that were light to help with the blazing summer heat.



Any advice for camping with an baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment