April 3, 2014

Easter Basket Goodies

I remember how magical Easter morning felt. The house was covered with hidden colorful eggs for me to find, hidden small toys & baskets in secret places. I would spend half the morning trying to figure out how to shove as many jellybeans & peanut butter eggs in my pockets before my mom figured it out. We would head to church in our Easter dressed, anxiously waiting the egg-hunt afterwards. My cousins & I would go crazy looking for eggs filled with candy, pennies, small trinkets & toys hidden all over the yard. If you got real lucky there would be a dollar in an egg! Pretty unforgettable.

This is the memory that I want Ryder as he grows up, telling his friends & maybe even his children one day. I don't care if he is too young to know what is going on & probably will not remember this year. We are going all out!

Here is a sneak peak at what will be in Ryder's Easter basket.



I've also put together my favorite basket fillers for sweet baby girls. How can you not love all of the pinks & purples?

Blabla Bunny Doll | basket | bibs
lace shoes | Ollie's Easter Eggs | tights sold out (similar here)
bodysuit | stuffed bunny



Felt bunny buckets are from Target's dollar section. SCORE!!

I also heard about this Easter EVE tradition that I can not wait to do with Ryder. Have your kids plant magic jellybeans & overnight they grow into lollipops!!! You know I'm all over this. Of course we don't exactly have a yard so we will be planting ours inside the house in a flower pot.

I need to take a minute to catch my breath. And go buy some jellybeans & lollipops.

No comments:

Post a Comment