August 26, 2013

My Obsessions

I have noticed that my tastes are beginning to change. I wanted to share a few of my most recent obsessions. Some of these are due to the seasons changing and others are just random finds. Most of the seasonal items are of course for fall. Even though mother nature seems pretty confused lately. It will be autumn in a few weeks and it is currently 100 degrees outside. {stupid mid-west weather} Is anyone else getting antsy about decorating for fall? I know I already wrote a post about it, but I am SO ready to deck the house in orange, yellow, brown, ivory, and purple! And of course there will be pumpkins. I might even decorate Ryder's nursery for fall by the time it's over. Now onto my obsessions!

I absolutely love the deep purple color of this polish!

These are my favorite tank tops. I love the new fall colors that just came out!

I have been eyeing this sweater at Target for a couple weeks.
It looks super comfy!

I found these last year, but they are still by far the comfiest
boots that I have ever put on.

These are delicious and perfect for the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment