July 1, 2013

Baby Shower

This weekend my mom and good family friend hosted a baby shower for me. I had the most amazing time and enjoyed seeing all of my friends and family. Baby W got a lot of very nice gifts and we couldn't be more thankful and blessed to have such amazing love for our growing family.


My aunt and cousin made an absolutely adorable diaper cake. Complete with plastic bubbles! We had snacks and yummy cupcakes along with tiny footprint cookies. Unfortunately, I had devoured an entire container of mac and cheese before the party so I wasn't the least bit hungry, but I did try a bite of almost everything ;)


We got so many things at the shower. A few of my favorites include a handmade quilt from my aunt, a handmade knitted blanket from a good friend, and of course very cute outfits (a few are pictured below). A few other things we got for little W includes, bottles, toys, bibs, books, bath necessities, Fisher-Price SnugaMonkey Rock 'n Play SleeperFisher-Price Disney Sing-Along Choo-Choo, bowls, spoons, blankets, and Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer, and a LOT of diapers!



A huge thank you to everyone who came and all of the amazing, thoughtful gifts! We feel so blessed for baby Weber to have such love surrounding him. I can't wait for him to use all of his new things!!

1 comment:

  1. Missy,

    another wonderful post to your blog. you and seth are definately blessed to have such loving and caring family and friends in your life. little one will be truly blessed with wonderful parents and loving family and friends. great pictures also. sounds like a wonderful day. i wish i had the talent you did to have a blog. your amazing at it. take care :)

    ReplyDelete