June 24, 2013

Fourth of July

This year, with our crazy schedule, we will be celebrating the Fourth of July randomly and on a whim. With my baby shower Saturday, my best friend and her kids coming to town to visit and celebrate their birthdays, and Seth's new work schedule, we will more than likely attempt to celebrate one of the random less busy nights next week. I am determined to see fireworks...no matter how hot it is...and I have found a few ideas for a small menu for our little holiday. I just HAVE to celebrate every holiday. So I've been decorating the apartment here and there. I made a bandanna wreath for the front door and I decorated my chalkboard.
Fourth of July Menu Ideas
1. Homemade Hamburger Sliders
2. Ice cold lemonade
3. Salad of fresh greens and veggies
4. Watermelon chunks (probably in star shapes)
5. Bomb Pop Margaritas Popsicles





No comments:

Post a Comment