May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you are enjoying your mother's day! I had a wonderful time with my mom yesterday. We went shopping and planted a lot of flowers. I'm not sure why, but recently I've become flower obsessed. I want tons of bright colored flowers everywhere! I've noticed that I tend to keep collecting mostly daisies. I love them! So many colors, so many varieties, extremely dummy proof easy to take care of.



More news from this week: Seth sold his s10. While it is bittersweet to see it gone, it is also a step closer to owning our own house! I can't wait to be able to decorate, paint, and remodel to my heart's content. We still have the 50cc stunt bike and motorcycle (of course) and those will NOT be leaving any time soon. I ordered a very cute hat for baby Weber a few weeks ago on Etsy and it finally came in the mail this past week as well. On Wednesday we had a potluck at work to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week and I chose to bring my current craving...doughnuts. It was not a well thought out plan to have two and a half dozen doughnuts in my car with me at seven in the morning. I could eat them for with every meal. However, I chose not too. Mostly because I don't want to end up weighing twice as much as I should. I've been searching for good baked doughnut recipes online. Maybe I will head into the kitchen and test some of those recipes out...



And finally, 26 weeks...


How far along? 26 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing maternity bottoms everyday. I can still fit one pair of jeans using my BeBand, but it's not always comfortable.
Stretch marks? The ones around my belly button are practically invisible and crossing fingers that no more appear!

Sleep: Getting up to use the bathroom about once a night, but still sleeping great for the most part.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my mom!
Miss Anything? Being able to move around quickly and changing positions easily.
Movement: All.The.Time.
Food cravings: doughnuts, tacos, and salad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese food
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Bloating in the afternoons, heartburn, and the occasional backache and leg cramp.
Belly Button in or out: Flat as a pancake.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 4D sonogram in June as well as the baby shower.




No comments:

Post a Comment